Veni, Vidi, Ventus --
The randomly chaotic and crafty scribblings of a deranged, wannabe artist allowed too many colours in her Crayon box.

Surgeon General's Warning: Some content of "From Pooka's Crayon" may not be suitable for: work, blue-haired little old ladies, the politically-correct, rabid moonbats, uptight mothers, priests, chronic idiots, insurance claims agents, Democrats, children, small furry quadropeds from Alpha Centauri, or your sanity.

Friday, September 15, 2000

Yesterday's high temp hit 111. In September. Broke all sorts of heat records for the area. At 8 last night, when they were announcing this, it was still 105. Unfreakinbelievable.

Another doctor's visit in a few hours. At least I'll be able to get my painkillers renewed.

Sigh.

Thing 1: "Mommy, there's this boy at school ..."
Me: (thinking, Oh God, not already) " And ....?"
Thing 1: "Well, can I take my sister to school with me?"
Me: (now, WTF?) "Um, why, honey?"
Thing 1: "Because he was being mean to me and calling me names, and I told him that if he didn't quit, I was going to bring my sister to school to kick his butt because she's EVIL."
Me: ::jaw on floor, caught between laughter and horror::

Mind you, the sister in question is 4 years younger than Thing 1.

Oh god. It starts.

No comments: