Veni, Vidi, Ventus --
The randomly chaotic and crafty scribblings of a deranged, wannabe artist allowed too many colours in her Crayon box.

Surgeon General's Warning: Some content of "From Pooka's Crayon" may not be suitable for: work, blue-haired little old ladies, the politically-correct, rabid moonbats, uptight mothers, priests, chronic idiots, insurance claims agents, Democrats, children, small furry quadropeds from Alpha Centauri, or your sanity.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

AETNA Asshats Revisited

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."

And right now, I'd really like to substitute my own reality, thank you very much.

I'm supposed to have an MRI tomorrow. I'm not. Why?

Oh, come on. You KNOW the answer.

Insurance turned it down.

Because, you know, a neurologist and medical tests are not enough.

Asshats.

I am actually speechless this time.

No comments: