Veni, Vidi, Ventus --
The randomly chaotic and crafty scribblings of a deranged, wannabe artist allowed too many colours in her Crayon box.

Surgeon General's Warning: Some content of "From Pooka's Crayon" may not be suitable for: work, blue-haired little old ladies, the politically-correct, rabid moonbats, uptight mothers, priests, chronic idiots, insurance claims agents, Democrats, children, small furry quadropeds from Alpha Centauri, or your sanity.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Round Robin Blog Party Rules

Well, because I overslept today and finally caught up on sick sleep, I seem to have been nudged out of the final spot on this tour.

However, that doesn't mean I'm dropping the ball on my end. So, for those of you that have made your way here anyway, I'm posting some challenges for you.

The basic rules are pretty simple:

1. A maximum of three entries per person, per challenge. Each entry is worth a point towards the final drawing for the free stamps. If I am cut out of this, I will pay for your stamps myself. :D

2. Use of QKD stamps gets extra points towards the drawing.

3. Entries must be posted in each challenge thread by Midnight on February 2, the last day of the challenge.

Simple, huh? Each challenge will have its own additional rules to follow, so sit back, get your paper and adhesive ready, and let's go!

No comments: